Job offer: Sales Representatives - Business Development
LP Aventure is a passionate manufacturing company where self-improvement, innovation, expertise and customer experience are the fundamental values that drive all its players. The company is a manufacturer of automotive parts dedicated to offroading and overlanding. LP Aventure has customers in 7 provinces of Canada, 48 US states and 21 countries.
LP Aventure is a company where that values high quality fabrication and products and where the full satisfaction of our customers is our first concern. We support the development of our team members to enable them to actualize their full potential. You will find within the company a stimulating and friendly work environment where you will be surrounded by dedicated and attentive colleagues.
During a typical day, you will:
- Develop lasting and trusted relationships with clients and various business partners (Canada, USA and abroad).
- Prospecting new customers to increase our market share, as well as maintaining close business relationships with established customers.
- Provide effective solutions to customer problems or concerns.
- Present and introduce new products to distributors and customers in both Canada and the United States.
- Accept incoming calls from customers.
- Provide unparalleled customer service.
In a typical year, you will:
- Develop the distribution network in Canada, the United States and other foreign markets.
- Participate in strategic thinking and implementation of the market development plan.
- Travel to Canada and the United States to meet new and potential customers.
- Constantly update and maintain product knowledge, keeping abreast of market changes.
- Represent the company at certain marketing events in the industry.
Essential skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills in English and French.
- To be a "team player" with analytical and strategic thinking skills to achieve the vision and objectives of the company.
- Six months or more of experience in customer service.
- Ability to work in Canada and travel to the United States.
- - -
This job offer interests you, and you wish to be part of the LP Aventure team...send us your C.V. and info by email to: