The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the 2020-2022 Subaru Outback and Wilderness Outback is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it is installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight, the Subaru Outback trailer hitch is full of strength that supports your adventures. This 2020 Subaru Outback trailer hitch allows you to bring your extra cargo, bikes and whatever else you need to bring on your next adventure.
Designed with features important to you, your Outback is ready for outdoor adventures. You need a trailer hitch that will keep up with all your adventurous needs, especially one that is as lightweight as the EcoHitch™ hidden hitch. With the EcoHitch for Subaru, we have manufactured a perfect complement to your updated classic Subaru Outback. The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the Subaru Outback comes in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver size you choose.
This trailer hitch for Subaru will let you maintain a great drive in your Outback without changing style or efficiency since the only part of the hitch that is visible is the receiver. Also, with 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity you won’t have to leave anything behind with this hitch for you Subaru Outback.
2020-2023 Subaru Outback EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: x7401 (2-inch), x7402 (1¼-inch)