The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the 2014-2018 Subaru Forester is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see a crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight, the Subaru Forester EcoHitch has the strength to keep up with any adventure you go on.
The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the Subaru Forester comes in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, this hitch for Subaru Forester gives you the ability to have a turbocharged ride in your Forester without losing style or craftsmanship since the receiver is only visible when installed.
If you have a Forester, then it means you have a need for a little gusto. We have created the perfect Forester hitch that complements the contours of your vehicle to help explore your adventurous side, because who knows where your big list of tasks and priorities will take you. With this Subaru hitch, you can bring your bikes, extra cargo and so much more.
2014-2018 Subaru Forester EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
Part numbers:x7216 (2”), x7217 (1¼-inch)
Hitch also fits the 2014+ Subaru Forester XT model
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.