The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the 2018-2019 Subaru Legacy is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it is installed rather than having to see an unsightly trailer hitch behind your vehicle. Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, the hidden hitch for Subaru Legacy is full of strength that supports your adventures. This trailer hitch allows you to bring your extra cargo, bikes and whatever else you need to bring on your next adventure.
Engineered for the long road ahead, your Subaru Legacy redefines what it means to be a sedan. So, why not get a trailer hitch that makes your Legacy even more versatile? The Subaru Legacy EcoHitch™ is manufactured to match the Subaru Legacy’s innovative design to perfectly fit to the underside of your sleek car with only the receiver visible once it’s installed. The EcoHitch for the Subaru Legacy comes in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
This Subaru Legacy trailer hitch ensures your car remains the same without changing its style or efficiency since it is lightweight and 100% bolt-on with no drilling required for installation. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity you’ll have enough cargo space to bring everything you need with this hitch for Subaru Legacy.
2018-2019 Subaru Legacy EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat with durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7384 (2”), x7385 (1¼-inch)
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.