The EcoHitch™ for the 2019-2022 Subaru Forester is full of strength and appeal that complements your Forester. With this Subaru hitch, you’ll be able to bring your bikes, extra cargo and so much more. This receiver hitch is a hidden hitch, so that means only the receiver is visible once it's installed, rather than having to see an unsightly trailer hitch behind your vehicle. Although the factory towing rating is 1,500 pounds, the EcoHitch is rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight for increased safety while towing and hauling.
If you love your Subaru Forester, why not get a trailer hitch that allows you to maximize the capabilities of your Subaru? The Subaru Forester and Subaru Forester Sport EcoHitch™ is manufactured to match the Subaru Forester’s innovative design, fitting snug to the underside of your sleek car with just the receiver visible once it’s installed. The Subaru Forester trailer hitch is available in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes allowing you to choose which receiver best fits your needs. With the 2019 Subaru Forester hitch you can hook up a variety of styles of bike racks, cargo trays and more!
Due to its lightweight and 100% bolt-on installation, this Subaru Forester trailer hitch makes sure your car remains the same without compromising its style or efficiency. What’s even better is that EcoHitch is compatible with hitch-mounted accessories. This means you can skip the inconvenience of roof racks that interfere with aerodynamics and cause strain when loading accessories like bikes. By using your EcoHitch, eliminate vertical clearance issues and potential damage to your Subaru while loading and unloading. Don’t lift overhead. Take it easy and save the excitement for your next adventure with EcoHitch for Subaru.
2019-2022 Subaru Forester EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight (Factory towing capacity: 1,500 pounds)
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: X7391 (2”), X7392 (1¼-inch)