The EcoHitch™ stealth hitch for the 2018-2023 Subaru Crosstrek is made from high-impact powder coated aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel. Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight, the EcoHitch for Crosstrek is full of personality that complements your Subaru. With this hitch for Subaru Crosstrek, you’ll be able to bring your bikes, a cargo rack for your belongings and more.
With this hitch for the Crosstrek, we have manufactured a perfect hitch to accompany your fuel-efficient Subaru. Since EcoHitch™ stealth Hitch is designed to be lightweight and is made of recycled materials, this eco-friendly hitch is the perfect match for your towing and hauling needs. Engineered to meet and exceed stringent national SAE J684 safety standards, the Crosstrek EcoHitch is rated at 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity. You’ll be able to use all of your cargo space and still bring more on the next journey with your Crosstrek trailer hitch.
“Stealth” style EcoHitch gives you the ability to have an amazing ride in your Crosstrek without conceding style. This is because only the hitch receiver is visible once installed and when you’re not using the hitch, you can un-bolt and completely remove the receiver portion of the hitch for a clean, factory look. No one will know that you have a hitch installed unless you are in the process of using it for your adventure.
2018-2020 Subaru Crosstrek EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when in use
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7365 (2”), x7366 (1.25”)
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.