The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the 2010-2014 Subaru Outback is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this trailer hitch for Subaru Outback is full of personality that complements your Subaru. Giving you the ability to bring your bikes, extra cargo and so much more on your next adventure.
One of the first of it’s kind, you know that any hitch or accessory that you put on your Subaru Outback needs match its innovative design. With the EcoHitch hidden hitch for the Outback, you are getting inventive designs with the hitch created to fit perfectly to the underside of your sleek Subaru. The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the Subaru Outback comes in both 1 ¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes, you decide which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
This hitch for Subaru Outback will give you the ability to have an amazing ride in your car without changing its style or efficiency especially because the only part of the hitch that is visible once it’s installed is the receiver. Made from recycled materials making the EcoHitch Hidden hitch an eco-friendly hitch, you won’t have to leave anything behind with this Subaru Outback trailer hitch.
2010-2014 Subaru Outback EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7162 (2”), x7170 (1¼-inch)
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.